Summer Studs Season 1 was an experiment. We tried to create a Doubles Ladder with Random Partners each week, wrapped
around a Saturday morning event. By all accounts, Summer Studs was a smashing success. 61 Men competed in 172 matches across two flights. A few rules modifications were made, and Summer Studs rolled into Winter Warriors; grew to 69 men, collapsed to one super-flight, and adopted the MALF (Modified Accordian Leap-Frog) re-ranking technique, that apparently only the commish fully understands ;-)...
Rich Gallagher won Flight A and Dave Cordier won flight B
- Members of WSRC - Only
- ALL USTA Levels and Ages
- Space is limited to court availability
- "Studs" will start on JUNE 9th, the day following Ball Busters - we will see who the real Studs are!
- Two time slots are offered for summer - 8:00am (sharp), and 10:00am - double headers for make-ups WILL continue to be allowed, as player
- The Leader board
- The final leader board is pasted below
- The new leader board will pick-up where Winter Warriors left off. New players will be slotted slightly below their 'concensus' placement
- Quality of on-court play is the first priority in Summer Studs.
- There will be 1 flight
- Matches are 2 of 3 full sets.